Ck's Blog in English

For english version, please visit blog at the link below:-

http://limchoonkiat-ck.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 5, 2008

Warm Greeting from CKLIM

Hi friend,

I’m going to pursue postgraduate study in Scotland, UK soon.

Keep in touch, and hope that we still can contact with each other. Perhaps, we can do so through the

following ways:-

Skype: lck1122
Msn: lck1122@hotmail.com
face book: lck1122@hotmail.com
friendster: cklim123my@yahoo.com
blog: http://limchoonkiat.blogspot.com/


My hp no. still remains as usual, and I will use it again when I come back to Malaysia.

Good luck, wish you guys all the best.

Best wishes,
CK

4 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Take care :)

cklim said...

thanks. keep in touch ya

wen ni said...

Good luck there.

If u meet any professor that specialized in Cardiology genetic, help me to steal some research idea leh, i may need it very very much. haha

Keep in touch

cklim said...

halo wen ni, i will hv a look on it, currently i havent attend faculty induction programme, so i dunno who is doing research on cardiology. i will let you know then...

all da best ya

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin