Ck's Blog in English

For english version, please visit blog at the link below:-

http://limchoonkiat-ck.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 23, 2008

Decision made

After struggling for few weeks, check and rethink again. Finally I have decided to pursue my study in Glasgow University (格拉斯哥大学), Scotland, UK. Why i wanna study in UK..haha..tell u guys nxt time in my future post (after I graduate from my postgrad). This is one of the world's top 100 universities, with RAE score of 5, and founded in 1451. This is the 4th oldest university in the UK and one of the top 10 oldest universities in the world. I will pursue MRes in Plant Science under the Faculty of Biomedical and Life Sciences School (生物及生命科学学院).


overview of the main campus


Below are some pictures to share, as part of my offer package received recently:-




According to wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Glasgow), it sounds like nice, looks like nice, but not sure is nice or not la...haha..Hopefully, I am making a good and correct decision.

However, the are still uncertainties that might happen, cos things might not alway happen as expected ma. Some more, I still have to satisfy the academic requirements before I can secure a place there. Haih, God Bless CK lo. Also, I have to settle the funding matters, i.e. secure scholarship, settle education loan matters..and bla bla..Busy blindly. Some ppl might think my parents will sponsor my study over there. This is certainly not true la! Since my first degree, I have started to find out ways to fund my study. So, Hope tis piece of information, can gv some clarification to my fellow my friends, so that you guys won't mislead by false info lol....:-)

Will publish a new post again to inform my final and definite decision, once I have satisfied all the conditions attached. Thanks Dr. LOO and Dr. TEE for your guidance given.

2 comments:

The M said...

Haha, nice. Hope you can make the best shot =) waiting for next post.

cklim said...

haha..ya..tq..keep in touch..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin